Monday 20 October 2014

The Bathroom and a tiny cross stich sampler...


Hello crafty friends, this morning I would like to share another couple of photos of my dolls house. Firstly a tiny cross stitch sampler dimensions are 1.5 inches x 2.5inches. I worked it on fine Linen and framed it with narrow edging. It hangs in the master bedroom of the house.



The Victorian Bathroom. Don't you just love that bath !! Tiny towels made from Aida hang on the bath and towel rail. Inside the Linen cupboard are tiny towels made from my Son's old Baby Grows many many years ago, they have the perfect tiny towling needed for a miniature towel. On the wall is an ornate mirror above the inset sink unit. Sorry not a very clear photo.



And of course the Victrian WC complete with wooden seat and high cistern and if you look closely you will see the toilet roll holder on the wall made from jewellery findings.
The table in the corner started life as a chess piece and I added a marble button and a small bead with a flower. You can see it a bit clearer in the pic above.


That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed another little look at the house.  Thanks for popping into Teeny Tiny Toatie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today I really appreciate it and would love to hear any comments you wish to make